Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Advice from People

I love talking to many different kinds of people and I love talking about turning points in specific situations. I have learned that there are specific types of people that I do not enjoy opening up too. I feel like they don't fully understand me, and my view points are often over looked and or are misinterpreted. For someone who likes to put all his cards on the table and make an educated decision this can pose a problem. For example if I don't feel comfortable enough with you to lay down all my cards, than I feel like the conversation was almost pointless; because it was kind of staged. If I choose to only lay down specific cards with specific people than I feel that I can lead individuals along to either agree or disagree with me. Which can be good or bad depending on what answers I'm personally looking for; however it makes me feel manipulative at times. A good example of this is my dad, we can talk about any kind of situations and tantalize all the possible out comes as if they could really happen and than make a informed decision based on our conclusion. However, I cant have that same kind of conversation with my aunt, who's body language and facial expressions makes a person want to hold onto all their cards and not put them down. So talking to my aunt at times is kind of like pulling teeth, because she wants to know what my cards read but I only let down the least important ones. I feel like I have a good mix of friends that are of both blends that I can talk to, but the ones that I enjoy to be around the most are the ones that know just how many Aces I'm holding and why they are so important

No comments:

Post a Comment