Friday, December 16, 2011

People Change

People either change for the better, or for the worse but once they have changed, there usually never the same. I have witnessed this first hand on a few occasions. It's always saddening when an individual changes so much that your relationship with them begins to fade. I believe I'm going through this right now, as I'm forced to watch the girl of my dreams pass right though my fingertips.

When I met her she was a free mind, capable of doing many great things. She was independent and had miles of freedom. She was once a force to be reckon with and she had so many great opportunities before her path. But now I'm afraid she has made a big mistake; that puts her in a horrible situation. As time moves forward, I can see this amazing woman, a woman I could of loved with all my heart, Drift away into someone else. And there is nothing I can do about it. All I can try and do is hold onto her for as long as I possibly can. Because soon she will be gone, like sand passing right through my fingertips, with nothing but a memory, of how great it once felt to hold the most precious diamond of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment