Monday, December 12, 2011

Intro

I feel like I need to venture beyond my normal writing and really write whats on my heart and soul. I'm choosing to blog instead of journal because I feel like I still need a little bit of a audience to help me entertain my crazy thoughts. I should start by saying I'm a young man in my twenties struggling with finding my internal happiness. I'm a God fearing man, and thus my view points will be reflecting that. I'm frustrated with the dating scene and the various situations that I seem to find my life in. I'm tired of the world, and the unreal bizarreness that I seem to face every single day. I'm hoping that his blog will help me relieve many of my internal frustrations, with both myself and others.

I'm a Libra, and although I don't believe in horoscopes or zodiac signs in anyway, I find it funny that most of the definitions fit me perfectly. I hope that this personal Manifesto will both be entertaining and educational; but its main purpose will be used to help me express myself in a different way. It will serve as a personal journal and a record of my personal life. I plan on covering an array of topics here, from both work to dating; and from friends to family. Both dreams and hopes, to fears and failures, this will be the story of me and the challenges and sucesses that I face.

- Cody Duran

No comments:

Post a Comment